Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Final Blog

Well it is finally here. The long awaited long anticipated final entry. To say I have been working towards this is an understatement. After writing a lot of words about both Ray Bradburys american classic Fahrenheit 451 and Ernest Hemingway's nationally acclaimed The Old Man and The Sea I am finally on my last blog. This blog will be about why I am glad I read both of these extremely unique novels, and even though I may not have like both of them I am still happy I read it. Like I said I am glad that I took the time to read these two novels and very glad these were the two novels that I read. The Old Man and the Sea was not my personalty favorite book as I am sure any one who read my blogs can attest to. Even though I disliked it I still am glad to have read such a classic novel. When I was in preschool I was taught the expression I liked it but it is not my favorite. We were told to us this for something we disliked and it was a nicer way or saying it. So I must say I like this novel but it is not my favorite. next up is the best book to ever be put on a summer reading list. I am thoroughly glad I read this awesome book. I positively loved it as well as the message. I thought it was just such a cool book to read. I am overwhelmingly happy that I chose to read this instead of any of the other novels as I heard from several people that they were exceedingly boring and tough to read. It was the exact opposite it with this novel. It was easy as pie to read and very hard to put it down! Well that wraps it up for my blogging. It has been a very interesting experience though I think I prefer essays to blogging as they seem to be much quicker. In parting I will just say See you tomorrow.

1 comment: