Thursday, February 24, 2011

Favorite Meal

My favorite meal is definitely Mexican egg rolls. Mexican egg rolls is a meal my mother invented when her and my father were first starting out in their marriage. The meal is a cheap and easy one to create. Although it does take some a while to make the meal it is pretty simple and cheap. what are mexican egg rolls? Mexican egg rolls are normal egg rolls deep fried in vegetable oil and becomes delicious. Next is a cheese and meat mixed in together sorta thing. Think they cheesey super bowl chip dip sort of thing. The one where EVERYONE makes it`and uses it on super bowl day. So the eggroll has the cheese meat dip inside of it and is deep fried. It smells like heaven and looks a little funny. It looks like a deep fried ball of stuff but smells really good. Whenever my mom makes them I usually eat three or four so they are obviously pretty good. Usually my parents make a ton and we have friends come over and eat them too. One of the bad parts about mexican egg rolls is the fact that if you do not eat them fast enough they lose ther crunch pretty quick and they are gross when you reheat them because they get all soft and cheewy which is pretty nasty compared to the crunch of a fresh mexican egg rolls fresh out of the fryer. Mexican egg rolls are the best and msot amazing meal anyone can ever imagine. I love tthem and even though i would probabaly get sick if I ate them every day for lunch and dinner though it woould probably worth it because they taste so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment