Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reporting

If I was a reporter in the Iraq or Afghanistan war that would be exciting. I don't think I would be really scared because even though people do die in those wars they are not dying as fast or in as great of numbers and people did in like WORLD war or world war 1 or vietnam so it would not be nearly as scary as if I was a reporter in like vietname or world war 2. I think it would be pretty life changing too if I were a reporter in a war with the soldiers I would probably be really changed as a person due to the experience I would also have a different view on like soldiers and wars most likely. I have always wondered how and why people get spot traumatic stress syndrome so being a reporter would help me understand that and how it happens a lot better so that would becool. I would not want to be like a reproter in a really big and dangerouswar because that waould be scary and you would have a good chance to die which is never cool. i think overall that being a reporter would be aa really cool life experience and something that would change me as a person and my beliefs and thoughts because it would be such a momentous part of my life. I do not think tat everyone would be able to be a field reporter because some people would not be able to stomach seeing some of the things that they would probably see. Like people being shot or tortured to death. A lot ofr times the reporter might go in thinking they willl just report on guns and glroy and they do not think about the factt they will see people be killed. THere are some cool movies with war reporters in them. I remember one about a guy in vietnam who ended up picking up a gun and saving some people

No comments:

Post a Comment